Thursday 28 July 2016

William & Tracy Talk About Financial Independence and Compatibility In Romantic Relationships | Watch

I think my first post ever on BellaNaija was actually about this issue, or maybe my second. Naturally, it only seemed right to talk about it considering the country’s economic condition and the fact that I now had a woman for female perspective.
In a nutshell, this is the question: In a relationship (committed relationship like marriage), how best is it to treat resources? Do the couples maintain their financial independence and only contribute when need be, or do two become one and share everything to run the unit?

Depending on what works best for you, I guess there might not be a one answer fits all. But that is exactly why we discuss such matters.
Tracy and I have done our best in the video to argue for supreme relationship accountant, but with your old and wise comments, I’m sure we can add some penny for thoughts to our mental banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment