Monday 1 August 2016

Meet Britain’s Biggest Cougar Who Has Dated Over 250 BOYS

A 52-year-old woman claims to be Britain’s top cougar after dating more than 250 toyboys - some as young as 18. Businesswoman Juney Smith has been dating younger men since she turned 30 and says it keeps her young. She believes men her own age have nothing to offer and are “bad in bed.”

She said: “I have always dated younger but really focused on it from the age of 30 and among the guys I’ve gone out with were teens lads aged 18 to 20. I haven’t looked back since. I tried dating men my own age but they are boring, bad in bed and frankly not eager to please.


“Plus after a divorce they return to the dating scene and simply are out of their depth. They have missed out on generation of dating changes. Continue below to read more amazing confessions...

“To be clear dating 250 plus men doesn’t mean I have slept with them all. Some have had coffee with some just drinks, others we’ve gone to a party.

“I have slept with some and some I have had a longer relationship with.” Juney, from St Albans, continues: “I enjoy dating in all its forms and I am definitely not a slut which is what people automatically assume comes with the word cougar.

“I am ‘sex positive’. That means I feel sexy, like to look good and enjoy sex with the right man and am not afraid to talk about it.
“I enjoy sex but before that I have to date.”

The am-dram enthusiast, who has never married or had children, admits that dating young men is an obsession.

She adds: “They make me feel young, I have fun with them. I don’t want kids and marriage and they keep me on my toes.

“They know how to enjoy life and what many women might find surprising is sexually young men are extremely sexually adept and if not they’re eager to take direction.”


No comments:

Post a Comment