Wednesday 3 August 2016

Mother Of 8 Who Lost Her Husband At 27 Tells Her Story


A young mum has revealed her heartbreak and being widowed at 27-shortly after giving birth to her eighth child.

Cloe Green, from Dyffryn Ardudwy, North Wales, lost her childhood sweetheart and husband James when he died in his sleep at just 31.

Now the mum of eight has spoken out about the pain of losing her soul mate and being left a single mother of eight children.

Talking to the Daily Mail she said: "It was so sudden and so shocking.

"To think James won't be here to see the large family he wanted so much grow up breaks my heart.

"When it happened I wanted to cry but I looked at those eight little faces all depending on me and I knew I had to do this for them and for James." And Cloe says it was James wish to have a whopping eight children together.

"I am devastated he was taken from us but pleased he got his wish of us having our eighth baby.

"He would say 'just one more' and wink at me." And she says the hardest thing she has ever had to do was tell children Leo, nine, Levi, six, Oliver, five, Megan, four, Miley, three, Lacey, two, Lexi, 20 months and Elijah, 11 months that their daddy had gone to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment