Tuesday 18 October 2016

I Won’t Be Signing Another Contract At Barcelona says Mascherano

javier-mascherano-1431376259939


Argentina international Javier Mascherano is happy to have signed an extension to his contract at Barcelona, but will not be seeking another.
The versatile midfielder put pen to paper on a contract, signing a three-year deal that’ll keep him at Camp Nou till 2019.
“This will be my last contract here, I can tell you that,” he affirmed to Barcelona’s official television channel.

“I hope I am remembered as a good person, and to be able to go back to Barcelona in 15 years and say hello to the fans, to have the doors open at a place I have been for so long.
“The titles are in the trophy case, but when this finishes it is the person who remains.”
For the present, however, the 32-year-old defender admitted he was thrilled to be staying at the Catalan club, where he has played since moving from Liverpool in 2010.
“I am delighted to stay in this house, that has been my home for the last six years,” he beamed.
“It is the club at which I have spent the most time and that makes me happy, it is obviously a cause for great pride. It is not easy to stay so long in such a competitive, demanding club, my goal for the future is to maintain their trust.”

No comments:

Post a Comment