Tuesday 18 October 2016

Stephanie Davis Reveals Jeremy Mcconnell 'Doesn't Deserve' To Be At The Birth Of Her Son

When the going was good and the unprotected s3x was ON (2nd photo)

She has vowed to be a proud single mum after former lover Jeremy McConnell denied he was the father of her child. Now Stephanie Davis has insisted she believes her ex 'doesn't deserve' to be at the birth of her son.

Speaking to OK! magazine, the former Hollyoaks star says: 'He doesn’t deserve to be there. I don’t think he wants to be there either. I don’t think I could ever forgive him for how he’s been.’


Stephanie - who fell for Irish model Jeremy during a whirlwind romance in Celebrity Big Brother at the beginning of the year - insists she is happy to be just a unit with her baby boy after the tattooed reality star cut off all contact with her.

She adds: 'I used to send him scan photos but he doesn’t care and he never has. It’s just me and my son now. I never thought he’d be that type of guy.' Poor Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment