Wednesday 16 January 2019

Arsenal’s Petr Cech set to retire end of season-Sport

After 20 years as a professional, Arsenal’s first choice goalkeeper Petr Cech is set to retire at the end of the 2018/2019 English Premier League (EPL) season.
The 36-year-old who joined Arsenal in June 2015 from Chelsea announced this on his twitter handle @petrcech on Tuesday.


“This is my 20thseason as a professional player and it has been 20 years since I signed my first professional contract.
“So it feels like the right time to announce that I will retire at the end of this season,” he tweeted.
“This is my 20thseason as a professional player and it has been 20 years since I signed my first professional contract.
“So it feels like the right time to announce that I will retire at the end of this season,” he tweeted.Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment